Friday, January 06, 2006

2006 is off to a great start

Just got a call from one of the top Commercial Agents in LA.

With an offer.

(BOOOYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!)

(Trying to contain my excitement right now.)
(Okay I'm calm.)

Guess I'll have to cancel my upcoming Commercial Agent meetings cause I'm TAKIN THE OFFER.

BIG THANKS to Jordana Capra and Vic Chao (both rep'd by this agency) for putting in great words (read: lying) on my behalf.

2006 plan to come...it was almost ready, but it's gonna have to be slightly modified given this nice turn of events...stay tuned....

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey, i just used technorati for the first time and saw your lame-ass blog. why? because naturally, i technorati'd myself.

all i gotta say is: welcome to the AKA club! don't make me look bad.

i forgot--are you shooting How I Met Your Mother on Thursday? if so, look for my friend Diane Mizota. if not, never mind.

9:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home