Thursday, March 02, 2006

I've signed theatrically with BKI

That's it. I'm officially represented theatrically (movies and TV) AND commercially. I ended up with three offers for theatrical rep, two of which were from "brand name" agencies. Turned out that one of the brand's reputation is like Enron's reputation to investors: stay the f away. I ended up signing with Baier Kleinman International, which is really one guy (clever marketing, huh?), Joel Kleinman (think a lighter John Goodman with a beard). I've been getting good feedback from industry folk when I mention his name, so I'm stoked.

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I was just looking for BKI's email contact and stumbled upon your website. Congratulations! I hope it goes well for you. By the way, I like your look...handsome. If it's not too much trouble, could I trouble you for his email address so I can submit myself? If you'd like to check me out, it's www.CherylChin.com

Here's to us in LA :)

My email: cheryl@cherylchin.com

5:01 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

4:04 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

How are you likeing Baier/Kleinman? I am considering going to an agent workshop he will be attending. Are you going out on a lot of auditions?

I hope so! for your sake :)

be well,
Ali

4:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home