Friday, March 17, 2006

I booked a print job!

My bad for taking a couple weeks to post, but at least I'm doin it with some f'n GREAT news: I booked a print job, and it PAYS!! It's not quite what I got into the business for, but hey -- I ain't gonna say no to gettin paid for smiling in front of a camera; plus, AKA (my commercial agent) is stoked cause they get some decent return on their so-far minimal investment in me. I'm just happy it's for a company I believe in (a technology company, in fact) and not for some anti-diarrhea medicine (or worse...and believe me, there's pleeenty worse).

All around, the good news capped a good week: I had a big audition for a lead role in a feature length film yesterday, and even got a call back -- but will be out of town for it. I'm hoping my agent can convince them to take a look at me next week; we'll see.

Anyways, I have to write about these Casting Director workshops I've been going to, and this even more interesting Groundlings class I started (Improv). Next week I guess...till then, thx for tuning in!

[On a side note, these used to be kinda funny, didn't they? What happened? Hmm...I'll try to work on that in my next post. Although I'll trade poor attempts at humor for posts with solid news any day....]

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats dude! Glad to hear the $ will be flowing in the right direction now... I'm sure this is only the start.

If you show up in The Economist I'm cutting it out and framing it. =)
--AM

10:21 AM  
Blogger terence said...

hey sundeep. just got to your blog (from seema's, though aashish had mentioned it to me once way back). CONGRATS and it's been cool for me checking out what you've been up to in la la land. hope things are well buddy, and next time i'm down there, i'll give you a holler.

12:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home