Thursday, June 29, 2006

Good Night. And Good Luck.

Friends. Family. Random people who searched for me on the Internet.

I'll get right to it: this will be the last post of this blog.

There are a variety of reasons for this, including:
1) my friends don't call me anymore since they get what updates they need through this blog; I want these people (read: you) to call me back. Please. Please?
2) I'm just not ask clever as I used to be, and it hurts when I try. (Oww).
3) I've only made $0.02 off of the AdSense ads. (Seriously people...couldn't you have clicked for me? Just once?). (If anyone's wondering, the $0.02 is from me clicking my own ad). (Sad, really).

Mostly, though, the reason is that I don't look forward to writing these posts as much as I used to. Now they're something I feel I need to do, not want to do, and that's no reason to do anything (well, except pay taxes...and maybe get married).

Before I sign off though, I really want to THANK ALL OF YOU who've been reading this blog. Seriously. It's meant a LOT to me over the last...(hang on...lemme check...WOW) 11 months (11 months!? Funny thing, this is my 50th post...). It was great to have an outlet for my thoughts and frustrations during the early days of this crazy thing called "acting", and it's truly been an honor to know that friends, family, and even strangers read what I wrote; there's something incredibly satisfying about that, and I suspect it's a feeling that I'll want to experience again some day.

Anyways, THANK YOU.

And until next time....

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh no, does this mean we're going to have to actually meet for lunch sometime?

11:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ok, ok, I'll call you.

11:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

thanks for all the interesting/ entertaining posts! i will call you as well (i need to call you back anyways).

8:57 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What? No more posts??? Have the rivers of punjab run dry?!

10:41 AM  
Blogger Shripriya said...

What?? No!! I was just going to email you to ask you to update this page!!

So sad...

1:05 PM  
Blogger Seemachine said...

Truly the end of an e-ra. :( The WWW will miss you, man.

7:35 AM  
Blogger Christopher Wilde said...

And I only just found your blog.

6:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home