Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Pilot season and Headshots

As the three month pilot season comes to a close, I have this to say: "over-rated". I went to one audition for a pilot. Granted, it was the lead role for an NBC pilot, but still. Didn't even get a call back (but then again, even after a shave and a haircut, it was tough to look 16 again...I mean, have you seen my driver's license? I couldn't even grow a moustache...I just had heavy fuzz on my upper lip). I'm not too bummed though...I didn't expect to get a lot of pilot auditions as my resume is still developing. What I'd hoped for were Co-Star and Guest roles on TV shows, and I'd hoped my agent would have hooked those up. Not sure why I have yet to get one audition on a TV show. I've been told my headshot is part of the problem, so I've been working on that, trying to get the perfect picture. Thanks to the feedback of family, friends, Agents and others, I've already got it down to the few I'm going to use. They still need to be treated and possible touched-up, but I wanted to give you a preview of the up-and-coming me; each one has it's essence, and it's place in my arsenal (it sounds so narcissistic, but seriously, that's what these pictures are).




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home